We recommend our Legally Cloud service especially to clients from regulated sectors, such as banking, insurance, finance, energetics. It is useful to those who want to understand the legal regulations regarding cloud services and data storage.
Migration to cloud has not only technological impact, but might also have legal implications and it’s important to remember about them if we want to avoid lawsuits and state prosecution.
Legally Cloud is a service especially personalized to needs of your organization. We adjust the recommendations to the specific legal areas that you are interested in regarding cloud migration. You get:
- Information about how your path to cloud should look like according to the law and regulations
- Interpretation of requirements regarding your company
- Negotiations support with agreements and contracts with cloud vendors
- Verification and updates of internal procedures and regulations in accordance with legal requirements
- Help in understanding the requirements and legal restrictions regarding outsourcing
- Knowledge about safety of data in the cloud, their storage and processing
For clients that have made up their mind about migrating to cloud we offer professional consulting in areas:
- Duties and prohibitions regarding computing data in the cloud
- Best negotiation practices with cloud services vendors
- Regulations regarding cloud stated by KNF and European Banking Authority
- Outsourcing in the cloud according to new EBA guidelines