Cloud Implementation Guide was created for companies that have decided to implement cloud services and want to do it in a controlled way, fully aware of all the steps on the way.
This service is an answer for all the processes and systematic standards regarding cloud computing in a company. It helps create a consistent and transparent strategy of managing cloud environments.
Tailor made guide for all the cloud users in your organization. Together with a client we prepare a map of both testing and development environments and we create recommendations in a clear and detailed documentation.
We help you answer i.e. following questions and recommend solutions which will work also in the business environment
- How many accounts and subscriptions do you need and in which clouds?
- How should the process of creating subscriptions look?
- Who in your organization pays for the subscriptions and controls costs?
- Who is responsible for security policies and how are they monitored?
- Who and how measures services availability and report it to the business side?
- Where and how to store the data?
- What should processes and standard of managing users be like?
- How effectively manage resources and who is responsible?
- How to connect on premise environment with cloud? Or between clouds?
- Implementation of processes and standards which will enable you to tame the informational chaos
- Protection against unnecessary costs and wasting time for ineffective actions
- Eliminating the risk of implementing new technologies, especially in the first phase of their adoption
- Taking care of security through using consistent configuration methods