Data Processing Agreement
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation”), Chmurowisko sp. Z o.o. informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is a company under the name Chmurowisko Sp. z o.o., based in Poland, Warsaw 02-777, ul. Leonida Teligi 5/8. registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Warsaw, 13th Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000701449, NIP: 725-16-97-775, REGON: 9512448458. In case of any questions you can reach Marcin Kniec, [email protected]
- We process your personal data due to your use of our Save Avocado app or in connection with your request to take action (including a request for contact left in the contact form), i.e. based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the Regulation.
- Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending marketing messages based on the consent granted by you pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. of the Regulation, to which you can always object.,
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your chosen service, unless the longer period of data storage results from the law. If you gave your consent to sending commercial information – then the e-mail address provided will also be stored until withdrawal of consent, on the terms set out in the marketing consent form.
- At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of such data and the right to transfer data.
- For reasons related to your special situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, without giving any reason, you are entitled to object when data is used for direct marketing or monitoring purposes.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the law.
- Providing your personal data is required to conclude a contract and the service provision. Providing the data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to provide the chosen service.
- We do not use any tools to profile your data.